A new blog, a new beginning. It is very tempting to start this new blog of with stressing 'new beginnings' and 'fresh starts'. No particular need for that though. It is turning into somewhat of a spring season, here in the dark low countries. The first post is the hardest some would say. I just wanted to start of with a tiny non-meaningful post. Kind of like the "Hello World" of blog posts. "Hello World", for those who are unfamiliar with this, is often used in programming languages as the first program that is taught, explained or shown: a simple program that blurbs out "Hello World". So here I go with this blog: Hello Everyone, Hello World!
Page 1 of 1 pages
Most recent entries
- Installing libmagic in Mac OS X (for Python-magic)
- Microsoft desperately needs a darn good strategy
- The Business of Investing in Great Companies
- Minimalist Manifesto (part 1)
- Positive attitude please! Or else: you are fired!
- Internet trends - interesting presentation slides from Mary Meeker, Morgan Stanley
- What really motivates us! - how to motivate yourself and other people
- Gmail still keeps on amazing me - Forgotten Attachment Detector
- Wedding website released: Rina Mae and Bram
- Economy update - Recession Porn